Revibe Men’s Health Guarantee and Promise to the Patient
Revibe Men’s Health promises to work with each patient to find personalized and customized treatment, and provide medical care with close monitoring to maximize effectiveness and minimize side effects.
Revibe Men’s Health will be actively involved in patient care and communicate with appropriate frequency and methods to ensure patients are benefiting from their personalized concierge medical program.
Here is how Revibe Men’s Health will work with you to get you results from your treatment:
- Revibe Men’s Health provider will prescribe various types and doses of customized medications for you. It is common for the provider to start off with sublingual tablets.
- Please communicate the effectiveness and (if applicable) side effects with your care coordinator. The provider will make adjustments to your custom prescriptions.
- If the sublingual tablet is not the right medication for you, the provider will assess to see if you are a candidate for the intracavernosal injection (ICI).
- The first test dose of the ICI will be done in the clinic. The provider will then use the results of this test dose and adjust the medication to make it most effective for you.
- Please communicate the effectiveness and (if applicable) side effects with your care coordinator. The provider will make adjustments to your custom prescriptions. Another test dose in the clinic or another adjustment to the medication may be necessary.
- If both sublingual tablet and ICI treatment options fail to provide a penetrable erection, then Revibe Men’s Health will refund you in full.
- It is important for you to follow all medication instructions and guidelines to ensure the medication works effectively.
- Properly administering medication with the right application technique is key to successful treatment. At Revibe Men’s Health, patients are encouraged, and at times required, to come into the clinic for further training.
- Revibe Men’s Health provider will prescribe customized, compounded testosterone medication upon reviewing your initial lab results.
- You will be scheduled to complete a follow-up visit including your first monitoring blood test, two months from the start of therapy.
- Revibe Men’s Health provider will review your lab results and make appropriate adjustments to your therapy.
- If after the first two months your testosterone level is not above the 50th percentile of the reference range, you will be scheduled to receive weekly injections in the clinic for a minimum of four weeks.
- After the four weekly injections, your testosterone level will be tested again. If your level remains below the 50th percentile of the reference range, then Revibe Men’s Health will refund you in full.
*The money back guarantee offer is valid for the first 60 days of therapy and the clinic manager must be notified within this period to begin the processes listed above in the agreement.
Treatment must be used consistently as prescribed by the Revibe Men’s Health provider to get proper results and to qualify for the money back guarantee program.