1. Cancellation Process
- Cancellation Requests & Notice Period: Cancellation requests must be received at least 28 days before the next billing cycle to avoid being charged for the subsequent period. To cancel your subscription with Revibe Men’s Health, you must submit a cancellation request through one of the following methods:
2. Termination Policy
- Refund Eligibility: Revibe offers refunds in accordance with the terms of our refund policy.
See items 2.3 and 2.5 below.
- Termination Fees: In the event of termination of Revibe’s subscription program, the cost for the consultation fee and all serviceable months, including the month during which termination is finalized, will not be refunded. Should the cause of termination be for non-medical reasons, the initial payment of $600 is non-refundable. Medical reasons may include, but are not limited to, Revibe’s medical healthcare professional recommending the ceasing of Your subscription program, Your primary healthcare professional or another physician currently providing medical care to You, providing a written order to cease the subscription program with Revibe; In the event You become deceased. This termination fee covers medical expenses, including blood tests, medical supplies, and medical services incurred with the initiation of Your subscription program.
- Prorated Refund: If applicable, You will be entitled to a prorated refund of Revibe’s subscription program less the non-refundable amount. The proration is calculated based on the effective date of this Agreement and the effective date of termination, which is thirty (30) days from the notice date, including the entire month the termination becomes effective.
- Default in Payment: If You are in arrears of payment or otherwise in default of this Agreement, all payments due hereunder shall be immediately due and payable. Revibe shall be allowed to collect all sums from You immediately and may terminate providing further services to You.
- Unused Services: Revibe does not provide refunds for unused portions of your subscription.
- Cancellation After the Notice Period: If you cancel your subscription after the notice period or fail to provide proper notice, You will be charged for the next billing cycle.
3. Effect of Cancellation
- Upon cancellation of Your subscription, You will no longer have access to the services provided by Revibe associated with your subscription.
4. Subscription Renewal
- If you do not cancel your subscription before the end of the notice period, your subscription will automatically renew for the next billing cycle, and you will be billed accordingly.
5. Contact Information
- For cancellation requests or any inquiries related to your subscription, please contact Revibe using the contact information provided in Section 1.
6. Amendments to this Policy
- Revibe reserves the right to modify, amend, or update this cancellation policy at any time. The most recent version of the policy will be posted on this page.
7. Governing Law
- The laws of the state where you have received services from Revibe Men’s Health shall govern this cancellation policy, and any disputes related to cancellation or refunds shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state where you have received services from Revibe Men’s Health.
8. Questions and Feedback
- If you have any questions or feedback regarding this cancellation policy, please contact Revibe using the contact information provided in Section 1.
Policy Updated: October 30, 2023