Effective Date: 7/20/2021
This policy describes the types of information Revibe Men’s Health (“we”, “us”, and “our”) may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website (our “Website”) and our practices for using, maintaining, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you interact with related to this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Revibe Men’s Health offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by affiliated companies, clinics, or any other third party.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect various types of information about you and your interactions with the Website. We may combine the information we collect for various purposes, as described below.
We collect personal information, such as your name, e-mail address, city or ZIP code, telephone number, payment information, and log-in credentials when you provide it to us through the forms and fields provided on the Website. We may also collect certain contact information, such as email address to contact your friends if you provide them to us. We also collect these types of information when you contact us, request our services or book appointments, complete surveys, or otherwise interact with our customer service team. We may also receive information from third party entities about you and combine it with other information about you that we collect
Automatically Collected Information
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, clear gifs, and other similar technologies to collect certain information about your device and browsing. This information may include, for example, IP address, operating system and browser type, device identifiers, and how you interact with our Website.
We use this automatically collected information to operate the Website and our business, such as to recognize you when you return to the Website, customize the Website for your use, analyze how you and others use the Website, measure the numbers of people that visit the Website, and for other analytics and marketing purposes.
We may combine the information that we collect automatically with the personal information that we collect, as well as information we receive from third parties, as described above.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We use information that we collect about you for a variety of lawful purposes, such as those described below:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To authenticate users and remember preferences.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about our services.
- To provide you with notices about your appointments/account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for appointment confirmation, scheduling, billing, shipping, or transaction information.
- To communicate with you, such as to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose information that we collect, or you provide to us, for a variety of purposes, including:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors and service providers that help us provide the Website and its services, such as web hosting services.
- To third parties to complete your transactions or book appointments.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all the Company’s assets, including at bankruptcy.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, such as communicating with you or others via email or means.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
The Website also includes integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on the Website, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy policies of any accounts you create and use.
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) who serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated sites. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your visits to this Website and elsewhere on the Internet over time, as well as from various mobile applications you use, and across different associated devices.
You may visit https://optout.aboutads.info/ to learn more about this type of advertising and how to opt out of this type of advertising by companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance self-regulatory program. Additionally, if you would like to opt out of this type of advertising in mobile apps, you can visit https://youradchoices.com/appchoices and download the appropriate app for your device.
We adhere to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles Note that electing to opt out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications. It may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests. In addition, note that if you use a different browser or devices, erase cookies, or reset a device identifier from your browser or mobile device, you may need to renew your opt-out choice.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You may send us an e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, or request to correct or delete, any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to help secure the information we collect.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us via email@example.com
If you have inquiries about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Privacy Rights
This section contains disclosures required by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and applies only to “personal information” that is subject to the CCPA.
Personal Information We Collect. In the preceding 12 months, we collected the following categories of personal information about California consumers.
|Categories of Personal Information||Collected in the last 12 months:||Disclosed for business purposes to the following categories of third parties:||Sold to following categories of third parties:|
|Personal and online identifiers (such as first and last name, email address, or unique online identifiers)||[Yes]||All categories listed below.||We DO NOT sell your data|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as browsing history, search history, interactions with a website, email, application, or advertisement)||[Yes]||All categories listed below.||We DO NOT sell your data|
|Other information about you that is linked to the personal information above||[Yes]||All categories listed below.||We DO NOT sell your data|
Categories of Sources. We collect personal information from the following categories of sources:
- Data analytics providers;
- Social networks;
- Service providers; and
- Affiliates not under the Revibe brand.
- Our commercial purposes, including marketing and advertising our services, booking appointments for you, and otherwise providing our services you request and communicating with you.
- Our business purposes as identified in the CCPA, which include:
- Auditing related to our interactions with you;
- Legal compliance;
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and illegal activity;
- Performing services (for us or our service provider) such as account servicing, processing orders and payments, and analytics;
- Internal research for technological improvement;
- Internal operations;
- Activities to maintain and improve our services; and
- Other one-time uses.
Recipients of California Personal Information. We DO NOT sell the categories of personal information designated above to the categories of third parties listed below:
- Advertising networks;
- Data analytics providers;
- Social networks; and
- Affiliates not under the Revibe brand.
We disclose the categories of personal information designated above to the categories of third parties listed below for business purposes:
- Service providers;
- Affiliates not under the Revibe brand;
- Government entities;
- Advertising networks; and
- Data analytics providers.
Your Rights Regarding Personal Information. California residents have certain rights with respect to the personal information collected by businesses. If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
- The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you; the categories of sources from which we collected personal information about you; our purposes for collecting or selling personal information about you; the categories of personal information about you that we have either sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information.
- The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you.
- The right to opt out of our sale(s) of your personal information. Please note that if you opt out of certain types of sales, we will be unable to provide you with the services that rely on such sales.
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the following information and submit the required verifying information, as further described below:
- By toll-free number at 1- (866) 862-6367
- Online at https://revibemenshealth.com/opt-out-requests/
Verification Process and Required Information. Note that we may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request, although you will not be required to create an account with us to submit a request or have it fulfilled. We will require you to provide, at a minimum name, email address, phone number sent to Revibe Men’s Health at email@example.com email address.
Authorized Agent. You may designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request on your behalf must provide a signed authorization letter of the requesting party, along with their name, email address and phone number to be submitted via US mail to
REVIBE MENS HEALTH BUSINESS OFFICE
6600 KALANIANAOLE HWY STE 224
HONOLULU, HI 96825
Minors’ Right to Opt In. We do not have actual knowledge that we sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
The median or mean number of days within which Revibe substantively responded to California consumers’ requests to know, requests to delete, and requests to opt out in the previous calendar year is 30 calendar days.